BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

A little sunshine

I've been busy lately . . . I know its a lame excuse, we're all busy. I've been slacking on the blogging, but I've been hard at work on my manuscript.
Anyhow, my good friend Jo, at JoStorm left me an awesome award! Thanks Jo!
I'm going to pass this award on to five blogs that bring sunshine into my day.
Tamara at Why I Get Up
You guys all rock! Thanks for your blogs!
I'm hard at work on my rough draft, trying to make it not so rough . . . you know how it goes. I'll get blogging soon!



7 comments:

Shannon O'Donnell said...

I love that award! It's so cheerful, isn't it?! Congrats! :-)

Sassy Salsa girl said...

Thanks Tahsha! :D

Roni Loren said...

Thanks so much for passing the award to me and congrats on receiving it yourself! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award. I think you're amazing. You look so cute in our pictures. Jealous!

Write Chick said...

Thank you Tahsha. Wow. My first award. (Notice how I assume that I have a lot more coming? (-: ) You are fabulous!

Denise Covey said...

The best for your MS..:)

Tamara said...

Thank you for the award. I've never gotten one of those before. Sorry I'm so slow, too. This summer's busy-ness is getting ridiculous. Hope the work on your WIP is going well.